I wanted to take a moment and share our Yoga Teacher Training Covid Response Plan. Thankfully, Denver is reopening its doors and we hope it will not be an issue. While we are doing our best to be preventative, also recognize that there also factors that are beyond our control and may have to adopt an online format. Not my first preference, but possible necessary in full disclosure.
But here is the good news, we have a very robust yoga teacher training covid response plan in place:
- Our rental space is separate from the rest of the building and is used minimally.
- Regular cleanings.
- Ample hand sanitizer, tissues, etc.
- Masks required. Simple and effective.
- Personal prop kit (including blankets, blocks, a strap and bolster) for your individual use only.
- Limited class sizes
- Outside class sessions. (weather permitting).
- Spiritual practice for protection and healing including mantra and meditation.