MASTER CLASS SERIES
Taught by DYU’s lead instructor Derik Eselius, the Master Class Series is a unique way to study classical Hatha Yoga in a dedicated, yet accessible format.
Each month focuses on a dedicated topic – for example: Peace, The Science of Breath, Tantra, & Bandhas. As the weeks pass, students accumulate workshop-quality lessons that move them forward on their continuous yoga journey.
Students need not attend the entire series.
DECEMBER: TEACHINGS OF WISDOM
Wisdom is a blessing.
As a practice, I keep a log with bits of wisdom gathered from great minds throughout the year. As we enter the final weeks of 2023, I’ll share some of these reflections, coupled with a bit of discussion and of course a dedicated practice session to embody the teachings of wisdom.
Includes: Theory, Asana, Bandha/Mudra, Mantra, Pranayama, Final Meditation
Dates and Times and Location:
- In Person, Drop-Ins Welcome
- 3250 E. Sixth Ave. – Denver – 80224 (Upstairs)
- Wed. 5:45-7pm Dec. 6, 13, 20 (no class Dec. 27)
- Need not attend the entire series
* $12-20 Individual Session
* $35 Entire Series
* Free Trial Class with YTT Reach Kit subscribers