I wanted to take a moment and share our Yoga Teacher Training Covid Response Plan.Thankfully, Colorado is reopening its doors and we hope it will not be an issue. While we are doing our best to be preventative, also recognize that there also factors that are beyond our control and may have to adopt an online format. Not my first preference, but possible necessary in full disclosure.
- But here is the good news, we have a very robust response plan in place:
- Our rental space is separate from the rest of the building and is used minimally.
- Regular cleanings before class.
- Ample hand sanitizer, tissues, etc.
- Personal prop kit (including blankets, blocks, a strap and bolster) for your personal use only.
Free immune boosting course prior to the start of the training.
- Just nine students, to allow for ample space and maximize the chances of meeting in person.
Outside class sessions, weather permitting.
- Spiritual practice for protection and healing including mantra and meditation.