Covid Response Plan
As we know, Covid has reshaped our culture, and the face of education, in many ways. In light of this, I want to share our Yoga Teacher Training Covid Response Plan. We do have a solid plan to minimize the spread of the Corona Virus within our studio and beyond. At the same time some factors, such as State regulations, are beyond our control.
I want to meet face to face as much as you do. You should also know that we may have to adopt to an online format if warranted. Presently, I hope to meet in person, implement these steps, and remain safe.
But here is the good news, we have a very robust yoga teacher training Covid response plan in place:
- Our rental space is separate from the rest of the building and is used minimally and well circulated with fresh air.
- Ample hand sanitizer, tissues, etc.
- Personal prop kit (including blankets, blocks, a strap and bolster) for your personal use only.
- Masks required. Simple and effective.
- Dietary and lifestyle adjustments to increase health & immunity.
- Reduced class sizes for generous social distancing
- Outside class sessions (weather permitting).
- Spiritual practice for protection and healing including mantra and meditation.